uptransport.org Apply for Learner/Permanent Driving License-DL/LLR in Uttar Pradesh RTO Transport Authority Dept & Required Documents/Fees Details/Form 1-2-4 Online/Validity Period/Contact Number
Driving license is an important and necessary document which is being issued by the Transport Department of Uttar Pradesh state. for applying for driving license user you require following information are application form, documents required, fee charges, delivery period and validity period. In the state of Uttar Pradesh driving license is issued by the transport department, Uttar Pradesh. The driving license contains signature of licensing authority. The driving license is issued by licensing authority valid throughout India. The state of Uttar Pradesh includes following districts are Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Ambedkar Nagar, Auraiya, Azamgarh, Bagpat, Bahraich, Ballia, Balrampur, Banda, Barabanki, Bareilly, Basti, Bijnor, Budaun, Bulandshahar, Chandauli, Chitrakoot, Deoria, Etah, Etawah, Faizabad, Farrukhabad, Fatehpur, Firozabad, Gautam, Buddha, Nagar, Ghaziabad, Ghazipur, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Hamirpur, Hardoi, Hathras, Jalaun, jaunpur, Jhansi, Jyotiba Phule Nagar, Kannauj, Kanpur Dehat, Kanpur Nagar, Kanshiramnagar, Kaushambi, Kheri, Kushinagar, Lalitpur, Lucknow, Maharajganj, Mahoba, Mainpuri, Mathura, Mau, Meerut, Mirzapur, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Pilibhit, Pratapgarh, RaeBareli, Rampur, Saharanpur, Sant Kabir Nagar, Sant ravidas Nagar, Shahjahanpur, Shravasti, Siddharthnagar, Sitapur, Sonbhadra, Sultanpur, Unnao and Varanasi. User first check eligibility before applying for driving license. It is necessary for a user to check all information like steps followed, required documents list, fee charges, delivery period and validity period. All details which are required by user at the time of filling application for driving license in Uttar Pradesh state. The driving license is issued by the transport department. The department provides online or offline method for applying for driving license. If you face any problem then check contact details given here.
Eligibility for Driving License in Uttar Pradesh
1. For Without Gear Motor Cycle (up to 50 cc) – 16 years to 18 years age required
2. For Non Transport Vehicle- 18 years or above age required
3. For Transport Vehicle- 20 years or above and held driving license for at least driving license.
Procedures for Applying for Learner License UP
To get learner license need to file application form. For learner license applicant you need form 2 which are obtained from official web portal or from official web portal of transport department.
Click Here for Form 2 Learner License ►► http://www.uptransport.org/forms/form2.pdf
Click Here for Form 1 Self Declaration Fitness ►► http://www.uptransport.org/forms/forms1_1A.pdf
►>> Next you need to fill application form along with all details like name, father name, permanent address, date of birth, educational qualification and others. Affix copy of all required documents of your with filled application form. The list of documents is given below.
►>> Next applicant visit to official portal of concerned authority and submit your filled application form along with all required documents.
►>> After submit of form you need to make payment of prescribed fee charges and collect acknowledge slip which contains details of date and time of learner test. If you qualify test then you will receive learner license on next day of examination.
Procedures for Applying for Learner License in UP
To get permanent driving license an applicant needs to visit to official web portal of Transport Department, Uttar Pradesh or click to below link:
Click Here for Form 4 Permanent Driving License ►► http://www.uptransport.org/forms/form4.pdf
►>> Download form and take print of form in prescribed form. In the form you fill all your personal details and vehicle description.
►>> After filling all details paste a passport size photograph on top of form and attach form with all documents.
►>> At last submit your application form along with all documents to the concerned authority and collect receipt after submit of application.
List of Required Documents for Applying for Driving License in Uttar Pradesh
Documents required for learner license:
• Application in form 2 learner license.
• Copy of Age proof (10th or 12th mark sheet/ passport/ pan card /birth certificate)
• Copy of Address proof (voter card, passport, electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill, bank passbook first page and other)
• Form 1 A as for medical certificate
• Recent one passport size photograph.
• Specified fee charges under rule – 81.
Documents required for Permanent Driving License
• Application in form 4 Permanent Driving License.
• Three recent passport size photographs.
• Original valid learner license.
• Copy of age proof of applicant (Voter ID Card / Driving License / School Certificate / Birth Certificate / PAN card / Passport).
• Copy of proof of address of applicant (Voter ID Card / Driving License / PAN Card / Aadhaar Card / Passport / Telephone Bill / Water Bill / Electricity Bill)
• Specified fee charges rule 81.
Fee Charges Paid
• In respect of issue of learner license Rs. 30 per class of vehicle.
• In respect of issue of permanent driving license in form 7 (smart card) Rs. 200 to be paid.
• In respect of driving test for each category of vehicle Rs. 50 to be paid.
Application of license is submit to the Regional Transport Office / District Transport Office of your region or Department office and check date and time of driving test.
Delivery Period of Driving License
Those who file application for learner license / permanent driving license will issue driving license on next day of examination if qualify preliminary test / driving test.
Validity of Driving License
• For Learner License – valid for six months only from date of issue.
• For Permanent Driving License- 20 years from date of issue or till the age of 50 years of holder of license whichever is earlier.
• For Transport Vehicle- 3 years from date of issue.
• For Hazardous / Dangerous Vehicles Driving License – one year from date of issue.
Name of Department: Transport Department
Address: Bulandshahr Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad
State: Uttar Pradesh
For Queries and Complaint: 1800 -1800 -151 (toll free)
Click Here for Guidelines ►► http://www.uptransport.org/guidelines.html
Dear user, we hope that you get all the details relating to applying for driving license in the state of Uttar Pradesh. We try to give best answer for your query. We were happy to help you. We were always thankful of your for choosing us as your guide.